Sara represents our counter pressure filling machine family;
An automatic rotary machine , suitable for still and carbonated liquids filling.
The model SARA C has been specifically created for CANS filling.
Filling valves fall on the cans inlet (without lifting jacks cans) to allow greater stability of the empty cans.
The filling level is adjustable in height via an external cam, with a field up to 15 mm. CO2 injection before filling to reduce oxygen uptake.
The filler is designed for connection in synchronization with a crimping machine, from which it receives movement through a cardan shaft or electronic mark.
- Base with lower structure and stainless steel perimeter. Carbon steel end table, worked on machine tools, covered with a stainless steel sheet. On request, the base can be supplied completely in stainless steel, with a tilted upper surface.
- Carousel gear with a diameter equal to the primitive diameter of the filling section.
- The gears are alternatively steel and plastic material in order to reduce noise, increase the duration and eliminate maintenance.
- Filling valves in stainless steel AISI 316. Other parts in contact with the product in AISI 304 or suitable for food liquids.
- In special execution, the machine can be set up to fill hot liquids (juice).
Thanks to the Sara project flexibility, Corfill International is able to supply the filler in different configurations: Free standing (filler alone) Monoblock (filler and capper) Triblock (rinser , filler and capper) Quadriblock (rinser, piston filler, filler, capper) Multiblock (rinser, filler, with more than one capping turret).
Sara HF (COMBI) is a special Sara version, which can also be qualified for the Hot Filling, working within a wide range of temperature from 0-18 (Cold Fill) up to 95°C (Hot Fill). Sara HF COMBI is our technical proposal for all those Customers who are looking to cover a wide portion of the market with only one machine, proposing: classic CSD, water or Juice and Ice Tea (both produced without preservatives). Working up to 95°C, with full recycling system, Sara HF (COMBI) avoids risk of product damage, waste of contamination.
From 3.000 up to 80.000 bph is the family range of speed.
From 0 to 18° C up to 95° C.