Sara G / NH
Sara represents our counter pressure filling machine family;
An automatic rotary machine ,suitable for still and carbonated liquids filling , in PET or Glass containers.
For PET filling , the machine is supplyed with "Neck Handling" device (NH) : This special device allows the filler to move bottles by handling them by the neck ,without requiring any stars replacement.
For Glass filling (G version) , the machine will be supplyed with lifting jaks from below , as well as transfer stars and incoming augers.
If the customer needs to fill both PET & Glass bottles , the machine will be supplied with removable lifting jacks , that if necessary they'll be removed and replaced with NH system
- Base with lower structure and stainless steel perimeter. Carbon steel end table, worked on machine tools, covered with a stainless steel sheet. On request, the base can be supplied completely in stainless steel, with a tilted upper surface.
- Carousel gear with a diameter equal to the primitive diameter of the filling section.
- The gears are alternatively steel and plastic material in order to reduce noise, increase the duration and eliminate maintenance.
- Filling valves in stainless steel AISI 316. Other parts in contact with the product in AISI 304 or suitable for food liquids.
- In special execution, the machine can be set up to fill hot liquids (juice).
From 3.000 up to 80.000 bph
From 0 to 18°C.
Neck Handling only for PET