Sara G / NH - HF
Sara represents our counter pressure filling machine family;
An automatic rotary machine ,suitable for still and carbonated liquids filling , in PET or Glass containers.
For PET filling , the machine is supplyed with "Neck Handling" device (NH) : This special device allows the filler to move bottles by hlding them by the neck ,without requiring any stars replacement.
For Glass filling (G version) , the machine will be supplyed with lifting jaks from below , as well as transfer stars and incoming augers.
If the customer needs to fill both PET & Glass bottles , the machine will be supplied with removable lifting jacks , that if necessary they'll be removed and replaced with NH system
- Base with lower structure and stainless steel perimeter. Carbon steel end table, worked on machine tools, covered with a stainless steel sheet. On request, the base can be supplied completely in stainless steel, with a tilted upper surface.
- Carousel gear with a diameter equal to the primitive diameter of the filling section.
- The gears are alternatively steel and plastic material in order to reduce noise, increase the duration and eliminate maintenance.
- Filling valves in stainless steel AISI 316. Other parts in contact with the product in AISI 304 or suitable for food liquids.
- In special execution, the machine can be set up to fill hot liquids (juice).
Thanks to the Sara project flexibility, Corfill International is able to supply the filler in different configurations: Free standing (filler alone) Monoblock (filler and capper) Triblock (rinser , filler and capper) Quadriblock (rinser, piston filler, filler, capper) Multiblock (rinser, filler, with more than one capping turret).
Sara HF (COMBI) is a special Sara version, which can also be qualified for the Hot Filling, working within a wide range of temperature from 0-18 (Cold Fill) up to 95°C (Hot Fill). Sara HF COMBI is our technical proposal for all those Customers who are looking to cover a wide portion of the market with only one machine, proposing: classic CSD, water or Juice and Ice Tea (both produced without preservatives). Working up to 95°C, with full recycling system, Sara HF (COMBI) avoids risk of product damage, waste of contamination.
From 3.000 up to 80.000 bph is the family range of speed.
From 0 - 18°C up to 95° C
NH = Neck Handling
HF = Hot Filling